Thank you for asking! Let’s begin with you, what brought you here? Are you dreaming about a future purchase? Thinking about listing, but uncertain? Or are you actively searching for your dream home or cottage?
I begin every relationship with a deep understanding of you, what you want, what you need and all the other important things that will make your path forward clear. Whether you are purchasing or selling next week, next year or in the next five.
You will have lot’s of questions to ask, and there will be some you haven’t thought about yet. That’s my job. I make sure that we get the right information, make informed decisions and above all that we don’t make costly mistakes.
Some of the most common discussions we will have include:
Looking forward, what will change for you over the next decade? How does that impact your choices today?
– Helping you think through today vs. retirement, kids being with you vs. just the two of you, activities, and lifestyle now vs. then.
Trends and insights happening in the region, and how this can impact your decision today.
– Understanding market comparables, current and future trends, bylaw considerations and future planning restrictions that may impact how you use your property.
What mistakes do you most fear making?
– Choosing the wrong lake, the wrong neighbourhood, the wrong lot can all have consequences. Asking the wrong price, accepting the wrong conditions. We dive deep to understand every possibility before we proceed.
How the process works? What you should expect.
– From viewing homes, to offer and acceptance there are many milestones and decisions we will discuss. You will always get simple, straight forward facts and ultimately no surprises.
So, Why Donna?
– My only goal is your successful transaction. I would love to be your neighbour and that is how I will approach every interaction. I cannot wait to begin our discussion.